St. Lawrence Utility Landing Craft
|Utility Landing Crafts|
|L.O.A.||30' - 60'|
|L.W.L.||10' - 20'|
|Capacity||9,000 - 35,000 lb|
|Propulsion||Outdrive, Inboard, Waterjet, Outboard|
The St. Lawrence high speed ULC has keen in production since 1991. The boat has repeatedly demonstrated above average performance exceeding design specifications by as much as 25% in load carrying capability and high speed performance.
The St. Lawrence is a shallow ‘V’ high speed, high load barge designed for planing speeds in full load condition. It is easily driven on plane with very low horsepower ratings. Designs available from 30’ to 65’.
The boat's unusual hull shape offers much greater directional stability and lift than a standard flat or V-bottom Sea Truck design. The bottom has worked very well with twin and triple jet applications with virtually no cavitation problems in difficult manoeuvring conditions. Versions are operating in the Niagara Gorge Rapids with 900 to 1,500 HP and speeds up to 60 mph. At top speed the boat can complete 180 degree turns in 1-1/2 boat lengths.
- 5/16" marine grade aluninum bottom plate
- 1/4" marine grade aluminum hull sides
- 1/4" treadplate decking
- 10 year warranty on hull seam welds
- Full-width bow door with electric winch
- Modified shallow V hull with planing flats
- Hydraulic Steering
- Propulsion System (outdrives, jets, props) up to 900 hp
- Crew cabin to owner specification
- Paint System
- Cabin heaters
- A-Frame hoist of davit (manual or power)