Boat Buying Pre-Quote Checklist
Help us understand your needs
MetalCraft custom-builds every boat to customer's specifications.
Please carefully consider the following areas to help us understand your needs:
- Size of vessel (length, beam and draft)
- What type of work the vessel will be used for
- Type of cabin or pilot house (open or closed, full or partial)
- Auxiliary systems (heat, air conditioning, generator, etc)
- Propulsion (desired speed/power of vessel)
- Navigation and electronics
- Electrical system (voltage)
- Options (deck coverings, stowage, plumbing)
- Number of passengers, crew, and equipment onboard at any given time
- Potential contract date.
We need to elaborate on all the above, as a minimum, before proceeding with a quote.
Thank you for thinking of MetalCraft Marine Inc.