High Speed Interceptor 12M Patrol Boat
MetalCraft Marine's Interceptor Rib series is an extremely rugged, high speed line of aluminum RIBS designed for the most severe marine environments. Each RIB is built to stringent military specifications and is highly configurable to meet unique mission requirements. Every boat comes with MetalCraft's standard 10 year hull warranty.
|Max speed||40-45 Knots|
|Fuel Cap.||400 USG|
|Engines||2 x Cummins QSB 6.7 480HP inboard diesel Engines|
|Jets||2 x Hamilton Jet HJ292|
|More photos on Flickr|
- Commercial off the shelf availability.
- Multi-mission capable.
- High speed 40-45 knots.
- Cabin Designed for Equatorial and Arctic Conditions
- 360 Visibility
- Multi-day Autonomy
- Structure to ISO 12215 Category B or C
- Stability to ISO 12217 Category B or C
- 12" D-shape foam collar for 9 knot impacts
- High payload up to 22 passengers
- Engine lifting eyes
- Oversize sliding side doors
- All glass aft door
- Ballistic protection built in or portable
- Inboard diesel or outboard propulsion
- Rapid Removable Reconfigurable seating options
- Customer selected electronics
- Hinged Rada arch
- Centre console T-top options
- T-Top Option
- Narrow beam version 10' BOA