High Speed Interceptor 10M Patrol Boat
The Interceptor 10M is the first stealth-designed high-speed small craft for Navies, Coast Guards and Police agencies. It is maneuverable, versatile, rugged and reliable, and suited to a wide range of applications like search and rescue, special operations, and patrol.
|Max speed||42 Knots|
|Cruise Speed||38 Knots|
|L.O.A.||32' 7 5/8"|
|Air Draft||11' 5/16"|
|Fuel Cap.||148-200 US Gallons|
|Power range||400 - 700 HP|
|More photos on Flickr|
- The cabin features a multi-faceted array of angles that redirect radar so the vessel's signature is significantly reduced (some options required).
- 7'3" standing headroom aft and 6'11" headroom forward. The cuddy has two berths and room for an optional small galley or full head, and 6'3" headroom.
- We've engineered the Interceptor 32 for unubstructed view from the helm for safer high-speed operation.
- Working Platform:
- A large, clean, and flat working platform aft provides mission adaptability.
- A heavy duty hull structure to American Bureau of Shipping Standards provides a 25-year platform and 10 year hull warranty.
A tough, lightweight aluminum patrol boat, the high speed Interceptor 10M is available in outboard or inboard configurations, with many commercial-grade options available.